Miami, FL – March 1, 2010 – Max Borges Agency, the #1 public relations firm with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and personal technology, announces five additions to its client roster during February 2010.
- RichardSolo - an online retailer of new exciting products and producer of RichardSolo branded electronics accessories.
- Dog-e-Minder – creator of simple, easy to use products that assist pet owners with everyday tasks.
- Konnet - specializes in the design and manufacture of affordable mobile device accessories.
- MiLi - a subsidiary of Hali-Power, Inc., manufactures and distributes fashion oriented CE products.
- Sceptre - designer and manufacturer of computer monitors and televisions.
“The value of PR has increasingly become a must-have for companies not only looking to build brand awareness, but also for those looking to generate a higher volume of retailer sell-in and sell-through,” said Max Borges Agency President, Max Borges. “Our specialization has proven its significance and we’re absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity to execute and deliver for these new clients.”
Max Borges Agency has signed 10 new clients in 2010. The agency will be in attendance at the following upcoming trade shows:
- International CTIA WIRELESS® March 23-25, 2010 Las Vegas, NV
- Electronic House Expo March 25-27, 2010 Orlando, FL
- Global Pet Expo March 25-27, 2010 Orlando, FL
For the latest news on these companies and the entire Max Borges Agency client roster, visit www.maxborgesagencyblog.com.
ABOUT MAX BORGES AGENCY
Founded in 2002, Max Borges Agency is the nation’s only tech public relations agency with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and personal technology. Representing over 40 of the most innovative brands in the CE industry and generating unparalleled volumes of press coverage, Max Borges Agency has spearheaded the launch of over 500 products utilizing cutting edge strategies and disciplined execution. MBA, official Consumer Electronics Association member, was selected by Inc. Magazine in 2009 as one of the US’s fastest growing companies and chosen as one of South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. MBA has strategic alliances with numerous industry affiliates, marketing service providers and international PR consultants. For more information, please visit www.maxborgesagency.com. For information on our clients, please visit www.maxborgesagencyblog.com.
(305) 576-1171 x22
# # #