Max Borges Agency Adds ThinkGeek, Grace Digital Audio, AG Findings, AViiQ, Crosley, Empire Brands and Speakal to Client Roster
Miami, FL – May 26, 2010 – Max Borges Agency, the number one PR agency with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and personal technology, is pleased to announce new representation agreements with seven exciting brands as the agency begins preparations for the holiday season. The companies are briefly detailed below:
- ThinkGeek – the leading online retailer for all things “geek”
- Grace Digital Audio – innovator of award-winning technology products for business and consumer applications
- AG Findings – designers and engineers of mobile electronics accessories
- AViiQ – creators of stylish laptop accessories that maximize productivity through enhanced functionality
- Crosley – manufacturers of vintage turntables and audio products with a longstanding legacy of classic style and high quality
- Empire Brands – designers and manufacturers aesthetically appealing and visually striking headphones
- Speakal – distributors of high quality, uniquely designed home audio solutions
“We’re beyond thrilled to have the opportunity to deliver great results for these exciting new brands,” said President & Founder Max Borges. “We’re looking forward to a huge back-to-school and holiday gift giving season.”
Max Borges Agency has signed 24 new clients in 2010.
For additional information or to request an interview, please contact Greg Mondshein at email@example.com.
For additional news on the entire Max Borges Agency client roster, visit www.maxborgesagencyblog.com.
ABOUT MAX BORGES AGENCY
Founded in 2002, Max Borges Agency is the nation’s only tech public relations agency with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and personal technology. Representing over 40 of the most innovative brands in the CE industry and generating unparalleled volumes of press coverage, Max Borges Agency has spearheaded the launch of over 500 products utilizing cutting edge strategies and disciplined execution. MBA, official Consumer Electronics Association member, was selected by Inc. Magazine in 2009 as one of the US’s fastest growing companies, chosen as one of Outside Magazine’s and South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. MBA has strategic alliances with numerous industry affiliates, marketing service providers and international PR consultants. For more information, please visit www.maxborgesagency.com. For information on our clients, please visit www.maxborgesagencyblog.com.
(305) 576-1171 x22
# # #