Max Borges Agency Named Agency of Record for 10 New Clients
MBA Signs Archos, AOC, v-moda, Bullguard, iKit®, Origin PC, Iconosys, Maverick, Zibra & PeeWee PC
Miami, FL – December 8, 2010 – Max Borges Agency, the number one public relations and social media agency with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and technology, is pleased to have kicked off PR and/or social media agreements with the below detailed companies.
- Archos – pioneering company in the Android and Windows-based tablet market
- V-MODA – designers of premier headphones and earphones that blend high fashion and high fidelity
- AOC – leading producer of HD display technology for monitors, TVs and multi-functional displays
- Bullguard – providers of safe and simple Internet Security solutions
- iKit® - manufacturers of innovative accessories for Apple products and digital media devices
- Origin PC – designers and builders of elite-level gaming PCs
- Iconosys – a leading developer of creative mobile and stationary telecommunications apps and technologies
- Maverick – designers of a new era of intuitive communications products
- PeeWee PC – leading manufacturer of computer products and accessories for children
“We are thrilled and humbled to have been chosen to represent all of these tremendous companies,” said President & Founder Max Borges. “We are always pushing the envelope when it comes to cutting-edge PR and social media strategies and look forward to bringing our unparalleled results to these new partners,” added Borges.
The Max Borges Agency has signed 54 new clients YTD and was again featured in Inc. magazine as one of the US’s fastest growing companies in 2010.
For additional information, please contact Greg Mondshein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT MAX BORGES AGENCY
Founded in 2002, Max Borges Agency is the nation’s only tech public relations and social media agency with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and personal technology. Representing over 55 of the most innovative brands in the CE industry and generating unparalleled volumes of press coverage, Max Borges Agency has spearheaded the launch of over 650 products utilizing cutting edge strategies and disciplined execution. MBA, official Consumer Electronics Association member, was selected by Inc. magazine in 2009 & 2010 as one of the US’s fastest growing private companies and chosen as one of Outside Magazine’s and South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. MBA has strategic alliances with numerous industry affiliates, marketing service providers and international PR agencies.
Director, Marketing & Business Development
(305) 576-1171 x22
# # #