MBA kicks off relationship with Aperion Audio, Root Four Imagination, Slam Brands, Portable Sound Laboratories, PLX Devices, Jorno & Sculpteo
Miami, FL – September 21, 2010 – Max Borges Agency, the number one public relations and social media agency with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and technology, is pleased new partnership agreements with the companies detailed below.
- Aperion Audio – manufacturer of award-winning affordable speakers designed for the audio enthusiast
- Root Four Imagination - specializes in the development and commercialization of innovative automotive consumer electronics
- Level Up – the only company developing officially licensed storage solutions for Xbox 360™, PlayStation®, Wii™ and Rock Band®.
- Portable Sound Laboratories – innovator of high-quality, affordable and ultra-portable speaker systems
- PLX Devices - a premier supplier of innovative, cutting edge consumer electronics
- Jorno - designers of a pocket-sized folding Bluetooth keyboard
- Sculpteo – a 3D custom printing service for consumers
“Our press plans for the holiday gift guide season and CES have proven value and provide our clients with a distinct competitive advantage,” said President & Founder Max Borges. “We’re honored to have added these innovative brands and look forward to creatively and effectively managing their public and media relations efforts,” added Borges.
The Max Borges Agency has signed 41 new clients YTD and was again featured in Inc. magazine as one of the US’s fastest growing companies in 2010.
For additional information, please contact Greg Mondshein at email@example.com.
For additional news on the entire Max Borges Agency client roster, visit www.maxborgesagencyblog.com.
ABOUT MAX BORGES AGENCY
Founded in 2002, Max Borges Agency is the nation’s only tech public relations and social media agency with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and personal technology. Representing over 50 of the most innovative brands in the CE industry and generating unparalleled volumes of press coverage, Max Borges Agency has spearheaded the launch of over 650 products utilizing cutting edge strategies and disciplined execution. MBA, official Consumer Electronics Association member, was selected by Inc. magazine in 2009 & 2010 as one of the US’s fastest growing private companies and chosen as one of Outside Magazine’s and South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. MBA has strategic alliances with numerous industry affiliates, marketing service providers and international PR agencies. For more information, please visit www.maxborgesagency.com. For information on our clients, please visit www.maxborgesagencyblog.com.
Marketing & Business Development Director
(305) 576-1171 x22
# # #