Miami, Fla. – June 17, 2011 – Max Borges Agency, the top tier PR and Social Media firm that focuses specifically on consumer electronics and technology, has signed agency-of-record agreements with the following companies:
- ARCHOS – an award winning technology innovator and leader in the portable media player market
- G-Form – the ultimate line of impact protection products for sports and electronics
- Cadence Watches - designer and distributor of stylish performance and lifestyle watches
- Qmadix – producer of a wide range of electronic accessories for laptops and mobile devices
- Cocoon Innovations – creators of intelligent and functionally designed bags and accessories
- NetSecure – developer of breakthrough security solutions for online transactions
- Bracketron – the industry leader in universal mounting devices and accessories for mobile electronics
- Wattbike – creator of indoor static fitness bikes featuring innovative performance measuring technology
“We are thrilled to be working with these new clients,” said President & Founder Max Borges. “We are looking forward to delivering creative solutions for our clients as they prepare for the critical fourth quarter.”
YTD, Max Borges Agency reports 35% revenue increases from 2010. The agency has signed over 20 new clients in 2011.
For additional information on Max Borges Agency, please visit www.maxborgesagency.com.
ABOUT MAX BORGES AGENCY
Founded in 2002, Max Borges Agency is the nation’s only tech public relations and social media agency with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and personal technology. Representing over 55 of the most innovative brands in the CE industry and generating unparalleled volumes of press coverage, Max Borges Agency has spearheaded the launch of over 700 products utilizing cutting edge strategies and disciplined execution. MBA, official Consumer Electronics Association member, was selected by Inc. magazine in 2009 & 2010 as one of the US’s fastest growing private companies and chosen as one of Outside Magazine’s and South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. MBA has strategic alliances with numerous industry affiliates, marketing service providers and international PR agencies.
Director, Marketing & Business Development
Max Borges Agency
(305) 576-1171 x122
# # #