Max Borges Agency Named Agency of Record for Eleven Technology Clients
Max Borges Agency signs Vogel’s, NuForce, Zero1, Bongiovi Acoustics, MSI, Libratone, Biscotti, iTwin, Jaybird, Numark Industries, Kanex
Miami, Fla. – September 12, 2011 – Max Borges Agency, the number one PR and social media firm focusing specifically on consumer electronics and technology, has signed agreements with these industry-defining companies:
- Vogel’s – developer of the new Universal Tablet Mounting system, RingO®
- NuForce – producer of award-winning CE products in the audio and AV tech space
- Zero1 – the leading provider of user interfaces for home entertainment solutions
- Bongiovi Acoustics – developer of the patented Digital Power Station™
- MSI – designer and manufacturer of innovative computers and solutions
- Libratone – pioneering company with incredible audio and wireless technology in Scandinavian designed products
- Biscotti – the creator of the TV Phone that brings everyone closer together by using your big screen HDTV
- iTwin – a secure USB device that enables you to access, edit and share files between any two computers anywhere in the world
- Jaybird – designer of cutting-edge Bluetooth wireless in-ear headphones specifically made for athletes
- Numark Industries – creator of world class audio equipment under the Numark, Alto Pro, Ion, Akai and Alesis brands
- Kanex – designs, develops and manufactures A/V components for Apple connectivity
“This is a very exciting time for our agency,” said President Max Borges. “We look forward to helping these clients launch some extraordinary products in the fourth quarter of 2011 and beyond.”
YTD, Max Borges Agency reports 40% revenue increases from 2010 with over 40 client signings.
Please visit www.maxborgesagency.com.
ABOUT MAX BORGES AGENCY
Founded in 2002, Max Borges Agency is the nation’s only tech public relations and social media agency with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and personal technology. Representing over 55 of the most innovative brands in the CE industry and generating unparalleled volumes of press coverage, Max Borges Agency has spearheaded the launch of over 750 products. MBA, official Consumer Electronics Association member and 2012 International CES Media Partner, was selected by Inc. magazine in 2008 - 2010 as one of the US’s fastest growing private companies and chosen as one of Outside Magazine’s and South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2009-2010. MBA has strategic alliances with numerous industry affiliates, marketing service providers and international PR agencies.
Director, Marketing & Business Development
Max Borges Agency
(305) 576-1171 x122
# # #