Miami, Fla. – May 5, 2011 – Max Borges Agency, the only PR and Social Media firm in the nation that specializes in consumer technology and personal electronics, has signed agency of record agreements with the following consumer tech companies:
- Moshi – purveyor of electronics fashion designed to fit your lifestyle
- PowerSkin – creator of flexible, silicone, battery-boosting cases designed for iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Vibrant, HTC HD7, HTC Evo, and myTouch 4G smartphones
- Safe Skies – leading manufacturer of patented and TSA-approved locks to keep luggage stylish and secure
- Toddy Gear – designer of the Toddy, the only dual-sided, microfiber antibacterial cloth that stylishly cleans today’s high-resolution touch screens and high-tech gear
- HandStand – inventor of the world’s most ergonomic iPad stand, iPad holder, and iPad case
- RageGage – maker of dynamic smash pads that absorb physical abuse and deliver plenty of humorous distraction to prevent rage-induced destruction
- Keyport Inc. – developer of the most compact, convenient, and sleek alternative to the traditional keychain
“They agency continues to attract a diverse set of innovative brands that are looking for dedication, creativity and flawless execution,” said President & Founder Max Borges. “We look forward to surpassing their expectations.”
Max Borges Agency reported a 40% increase in Q1 earnings from 2010. For additional information on Max Borges Agency, please visit www.maxborgesagency.com.
ABOUT MAX BORGES AGENCY
Founded in 2002, Max Borges Agency is the nation’s only tech public relations and social media agency with a 100% focus on consumer electronics and personal technology. Representing over 55 of the most innovative brands in the CE industry and generating unparalleled volumes of press coverage, Max Borges Agency has spearheaded the launch of over 700 products utilizing cutting edge strategies and disciplined execution. MBA, official Consumer Electronics Association member, was selected by Inc. magazine in 2009 & 2010 as one of the US’s fastest growing private companies and chosen as one of Outside Magazine’s and South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. MBA has strategic alliances with numerous industry affiliates, marketing service providers and international PR agencies.
Director, Marketing & Business Development
Max Borges Agency
(305) 576-1171 x22
# # #