Max Borges Agency Partners With Kickstarter Technology Projects
Max Borges Agency works on Aqua Tek S, Galileo, JuiceTank, LIL KIKR, CordCruncher, and Zooka projects to raise initial investments via crowdfunding site Kickstarter.com
Miami, Fla. – April 18, 2012 – Max Borges Agency, an award-winning tech PR and social media firm focusing specifically on consumer electronics and technology, has made a commitment to innovation and signed media outreach agreements with these breakthrough, industry-defining projects on Kickstarter.com:
- Motrr – Galileo – A revolutionary iOS-controlled robotic iPhone platform
- Anthem Grand – Detached JuiceTank – The first ever iPhone® charger case
- Snow Lizard Products – Aqua Tek S – The only rugged, water-proof, solar powered iPhone battery-boosting case
- Zooka – An innovative and stylish Bluetooth portable speaker bar for iPad®
- LIL KIKR – The uniquely designed, audio-enhancing iPhone dock made of aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel
- CordCruncher – An exciting new headphone concept that guarantees tangle-free cables
“It is exciting to help bring amazing ideas to fruition,” President Max Borges said. “We are thrilled to work with our new partners and create exposure for some excellent product concepts. We believe the Kickstarter crowdfunding idea is a great way to instantly gauge consumer reaction and generate momentum.”
“Without the support of Max Borges Agency, Snow Lizard Products would not have seen the results that we received for such a specialty product like the AQUA TEK S,” said Snow Lizard’s Andreas Haase. “After doubling our goal, we are confident MBA can deliver!”
Please visit www.maxborgesagency.com for more information.
ABOUT MAX BORGES AGENCY
Founded in 2002, Max Borges Agency is an award-winning tech public relations and social media agency with a 100% focus on the technology industry. Representing over 60 of the most innovative brands and generating unparalleled volumes of impactful press coverage, Max Borges Agency has spearheaded the launch of over 1,000 products and services. MBA, official Consumer Electronics Association member and 2012 International CES Media Partner, was selected by Inc. magazine in 2009 - 2011 as one of the US’s fastest growing private companies and chosen as one of Outside Magazine’s and South Florida Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2010 & 2012. MBA has strategic alliances with numerous industry affiliates, marketing service providers and is a member of the Global Tech PR Group.